- Association for the Study of Nationalities
Scholarly association bringing researchers together working on the understanding of ethnicity, ethnic conflict, and nationalism studies, with a focus on Eurasia.
- British Society for Middle Eastern Studies
Scholarly society promoting the study of the Middle East in the United Kingdom.
- Carnegie Middle East Centre
Independent policy research institute based in Beirut, Lebanon, and part of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- Central Asia Caucasus Institute Silk Road Studies Program
Independent transatlantic research and policy center with offices in Washington DC and Stockholm.
- Central Asia Institute for Strategic Studies
Analysis from Central Asian scholars and experts founded in 2016 and based in Almaty.
- Central Asia Library Guide
The Central Asia Collection at the Global Resources Center (GRC) at George Washington University has a range of sources for those working on Central Asian Studies.
- Central Eurasian Studies Society
Scholarly society focusing on bringing together scholars and organizations working on Central Eurasia.
- Centre for Arab-West Understanding
Based in Cairo, Egypt, CAWU is an organisation promoting intercultural dialogue. It produces the electronic publication Arab West Report.
- Centre for Syrian Studies
Based in the School of International Relations at the University of St Andrews, the Centre for Syrian Studies undertakes research on contemporary Syria, produces a journal and hosts seminars and events.
- Council for British Research in the Levant
CBRL connects UK academia to the Levant and covers social sciences and humanities. It promotes and sponsors research through fellowships, travel grants, events and publications.
- European Society for Central Asian Studies
Scholarly association that supports the study of Central Asia including hosting a biennial conference.
- Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs
Based at the American University of Beirut, the Institute conducts policy-relevant research on the challenges facing Lebanese and Arab societies.
- Middle East Studies Association
Scholarly association based in the United States that promotes and supports the study of the Middle East.
- Moise A. Khayrallah Centre for Lebanese Diaspora Studies
The Centre is based at North Carolina State University and conducts research on Lebanese emigration. It hosts the journal Mashraq and Mahjar: Journal of Middle East and North African Migration Studies
- RAND – Central Asia
RAND research and publications on Central Asia.
- Regional Institute of Central Asia
Regional thinktank based in Bishkek to conduct in-depth research.
- Syria Studies
The online journal of the Centre for Syrian Studies.